Our assembly service is a key aspect of our total offering, and we are with you every step of the way, from the concept phase to the complete, operational system on site at the customer.
We handle both individual products and serial manufacture of switch cabinets.
Examples of product areas we work with today are materials handling, packing machines, sheet metal working machines, diverter controllers, waste facilities and others.
Elpro’s total offering builds on the foundation “design, programming, assembly”. We can also add pre-study/analysis, start-up, documentation and support. The level and scope of assistance we provide is entirely up to the customer. A simplified example of our flow is illustrated below:
- Pre-study/needs analysis.
- Design department produces drawings.
- Acceptance/adjustments from you as customer.
- Programming – if there is a control system, we also take care of the programming of this.
- Installation, start-up and testing – nothing leaves our premises until it has been tested and approved for delivery. If requested, we can also make ourselves available to assist in on site installation.
- Documentation – drawings and programme documentation according to applicable standards – compiled and delivered to you as customer.
- Support – when required.