Elpro’s design offering always starts with a pre-study/analysis of the customer’s requirements – to ensure that we can provide a customised proposal for the best possible function.
Our technical drawings and documentation are always produced in ELPROCAD and EPLAN. This guarantees a high and uniform level of quality in all of our documentation, and all drawings are provided in finished condition according to applicable standards or customer-specific requirements.
All development and design is undertaken in our own premises in Alingsås, using the latest tools in both our design and programming.
OF course, we are active in all parts of the development work – from the initial function analysis to the final, operational system.
Elpro’s total offering builds on the foundation “design, programming, assembly”. We can also add pre-study/analysis, start-up, documentation and support. The level and scope of assistance we provide is entirely up to the customer. A simplified example of our flow is illustrated below:
- Pre-study/needs analysis.
- Design department produces drawings.
- Acceptance/adjustments from you as customer.
- Programming – if there is a control system, we also take care of the programming of this.
- Installation, start-up and testing – nothing leaves our premises until it has been tested and approved for delivery. If requested, we can also make ourselves available to assist in on site installation.
- Documentation – drawings and programme documentation according to applicable standards – compiled and delivered to you as customer.
- Support – when required.